Gunner Asch

Default Gunner Arse Shoots off Pecker: "I was Drunk" he says "it's not like I did it on purpose".

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:38:57 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:11:33 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Gunner, you do contribute to this group and I appreciate that. But you
can take all this off-topic crap and form a group with Cliff to just
snarp at each other. When it comes to politics you're both wacko
extremists

I promoted no wars nor fell for packs of winger lies G.

Packs of _right_ winger lies. You copy stuff here that's just as wacko
as what I see from Gunner.

When are we going to see a post from you with metalworking content? I
just don't see how "rec.crafts.metalworking" can be read as "bait Gunner
now".

Still waiting for you to back up your claims Tim. Use as many bytes
as necessary.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner