Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama a One-Termer

"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
hal wrote in :

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:39:38 -0600, "Lib Loo"
wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...ssails-radical
-a ge nda-child-president/

FOXNews.com - November 01, 2009

Limbaugh Assails Obama's 'Radical' Agenda, Predicts One-Term
Presidency

Only in you morons' dreams. You losers can't keep from eating
your own, and can't come up with a viable candidate better the
Sarah Palin. LOL ! You people are a joke. You're finished. Now
go away.

Isn't it wonderful that you can't even remember that Sarah Palin
has NEVER been a candidate for the Presidency?

Even ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and NBC continually describe her as a
"former Presidential Candidate" in support of this absolute lie.

Show us one. If they do it "continually," you shouldn't have any
trouble, right?

Watch any of the named "news" outlets when Sarah Palin is mentioned.

In the past week, alone, there have been over 12 such references.

Well, then, you must be able to come up with at least one. Let's see
an example. With all of the video available online from the news
media, you must be able to come up with at least one from the "12 such
references." Or at least a show transcript.

You've claimed that five different media outlets "continually"
describe Palin as a former presidential candidate. Now you say they've
done it at least 12 times in the past week.

Just show us one.

I don't "do" online video, Ed, so if you want to do some searching I'd
appreciate knowing where you go to do it.

I personally saw/heard these references repeatedly during last week's BS
Blasts concerning her endorsement of the Conservative candidate in the NY
House race. The sources named ALL used that same reference to her.

Perhaps you'd encounter more of these if you'd try paying a bit more
attention to what the "talking heads" actually say... grin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

I don't know what your point was here to begin with -- whether you're
identifying a mistake someone made, or whether you think they're all so
stupid that they don't know the difference. In either case, it makes no
sense. If it happened once the studio director would have caught it; if it
happened twice, the floor director would have been waving his arms.

But it comes across as another nonsense accusation, the kind of thing that
people say when they're full of bluster and over the top. Half the
conversations here have become something like that. Saying such stupid
things makes it impossible to have an intelligent conversation.

And no, I don't believe you're right. It may be that your blood pressure is
so high you aren't hearing straight. It may be that the script running in
your head inserts and deletes words to fit your preconceived ideas. In any
case, I've never heard it, and I doubt seriously if it ever occurred -- more
than once, perhaps, as a mistake.

You made the accusation as if it's some kind of conspiracy, which is
nonsense, regardless. And if it was true the blogosphere would be hammering
on it.

If you people would just think before blustering, you wouldn't make so many
foolish statements. It would increase the possibility of holding an
intelligent conversation here -- something for which I hold a faint and
fading hope.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

What I heard was not that she was a "former Presidential candidate" but that
she should not be charging for speeches if she is looking to garner support
for a 2012 run for President.

Obama a One-Termer RAM³ Metalworking 1 November 3rd 09 04:27 AM
OT- Obama Man Can azotic Metalworking 0 July 7th 09 03:13 AM
AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama" Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 40 November 12th 08 12:31 PM