Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fox News ratings higher, thanks to Obama

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 04:31:25 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Hawke" wrote in message
snip
Best to simply bury them. They are no different from al Qaeda. If we are
lucky we will be seeing the funerals of many more wingers like, Buckley,
Irving Kristol, Robert Novak and the like. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Nothing but trash and it's time to throw out the whole stinking bunch.
Murdoch, Roger Ailes, you guys are the next ones to go. 8-)

Hawke

Good idea! Get all you Kool-Aid slurpers up in arms and murder those you
don't agree with! (What an enlightened philosophy!) Some may not take to
attempted murder very well and those are the ones that have driven up the
cost of guns and ammo. Good luck with your murder rampage!

Damn, Tawm. I thought you'd be _happy_ to go along with Robbie
Kneivel's attempt to jump 10,000 Obama voters with a D-9 Cat.

--
The blind are not good trailblazers.

-- federal judge Frank Easterbrook
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

Who's going to clean the spooge from the D-9?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:48:46 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

.. .

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

The ones he missed? And did I say "Gladly!"?

--
The blind are not good trailblazers.

-- federal judge Frank Easterbrook
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

Let the crows, ravens and insects have it.

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that "Buerste" on or about
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:48:46 -0400 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

"Hawke" wrote :
[...]

I think it will be time to do something for some of the lesser
critters of Gods creation, and let the crows, ravens, jays, ants, and
other critters set upon this green earth to take care of just such
problems, have at it.

"Birds gotta eat, same as worms."

tschus
pyotr