Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any interest in Blacksmithing Here?

Every now and then, I have posted a message on alt.crafts.blacksmithing
to folks who may be monitoring the newsgroup and are wondering how to
get started in blacksmithing. To that end, I would dig around for that
old post, sometimes without much success. Then I'd have to rewrite it;
No more.

So, today I have added a page to my website on the subject:

http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/GetStartedBsmthg.htm

Guaranteed "Metal Content",
Pete Stanaitis
---------------------
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I personally enjoy your blacksmithing messages.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"spaco" wrote in message
.. .
Every now and then, I have posted a message on alt.crafts.blacksmithing to
folks who may be monitoring the newsgroup and are wondering how to get
started in blacksmithing. To that end, I would dig around for that old
post, sometimes without much success. Then I'd have to rewrite it; No
more.

So, today I have added a page to my website on the subject:

http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/GetStartedBsmthg.htm

Several of us lurk in RCM, sci.engr.joining.welding, and ACB Pete.

You and "Chilla" inspire a whole lot more folks than you may realize.