Default Blacksmithing

Some of my friends and I started a blacksmithing group, any one
blacksmith, I would like to just talk about it.

Just Me

wrote in message
oups.com...
Some of my friends and I started a blacksmithing group, any one
blacksmith, I would like to just talk about it.

Might also try alt.crafts.blacksmithing group.
Lane

Bob May

A guy so brilliant that he doesn't even want to have us attend his group!

--
Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?

spaco

Are you aware that there are well over 60 blacksmith clubs in North
America that are affiliated with a national organization called ABANA?
This is the Artist Blacksmith Association of North America. Go to their
website at ABANA.org and look for affiliates close to you. Contact them
if you want to talk, etc.

Pete Stanaitis
----------------

wrote:

Some of my friends and I started a blacksmithing group, any one
blacksmith, I would like to just talk about it.

Yeah i do know, but I am trying to find teenagers... people my age.
I guess I should have mentioned that I am like 16 and am trying to find
teenagers that like this stuff.

Not that adults are not cool but that there are not many teenagers that
I know of that like this stuff, that is why I am trying to find them.

Ritze

wrote in message
ups.com...
Yeah i do know, but I am trying to find teenagers... people my age.
I guess I should have mentioned that I am like 16 and am trying to find
teenagers that like this stuff.

Not that adults are not cool but that there are not many teenagers that
I know of that like this stuff, that is why I am trying to find them.

Young people learn from older people about these stuff! It's not the other
way around. You can talk to the older members of the group and find out if
they have teeners also trying to learn the craft.

Thats a good Idea, thank you. So... do you know of any?