Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner -- TSA baggage/firearm

Gunner,

For the first time, I may have to fly with my sidearm as checked baggage.

I have a Plano Gun Guard lockable case. TSA says "TSA approved locks are
NOT approved for securing firearms". The airline says they "must have TSA
approved locks", and one shooters' magazine article says the same.

Wha????

LLoyd