Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oppose Obama School Speech

"BJ" wrote:

Yup, everything's bigger in Texas, even the largest population of retarted
parents.

When you resort to an ad hominem, please spell it correctly.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:11:29 -0400, Wes wrote:

"BJ" wrote:

Yup, everything's bigger in Texas, even the largest population of retarted
parents.

When you resort to an ad hominem, please spell it correctly.

Wes

Spelling? You expect Booger Juice to be able to spell?

You are far too kind.

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"BJ" wrote:

Yup, everything's bigger in Texas, even the largest population of
retarted parents.

When you resort to an ad hominem, please spell it correctly.

Clearly Wes, he's the product of Texas public edumacation.

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.
Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher,
all the kids raised their hands except for little Johnny.
The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different.

Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not an Obama fan.'
The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you an Obama fan?'
Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Republican.'
The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.
Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican,
so I'm a Republican.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your mom was a moron and your dad
was an idiot, what would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, 'That would make me an Obama fan.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 15:12:34 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

"BJ" wrote:

Yup, everything's bigger in Texas, even the largest population of retarted
parents.

When you resort to an ad hominem, please spell it correctly.

Wes

Spelling? You expect Booger Juice to be able to spell?

You are far too kind.

Would you kids PLEASE stop playing with your food?

--
It's a great life...once you weaken.
--author James Hogan