Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default how to make electronic cigarette

http://itsSmoking.com

www.itsSmoking.com
Smoke and become healthier?? is healthy smoking really an oxymoron?
Most of us that smoke; don’t really want to give it up, although we
say we do! The truth is this, what we really want is not simply to
stop smoking, but rather to carry on smoking without the consequences
such as shortness of breath or the risk of heart disease, lung cancer
and many other associated illnesses. On top of this there is the
social stigma that smokers unfortunately have to bear.
I’m sure you are already aware that people who don’t smoke can smell
the stale odor of cigarettes a mile away and most do find it
offensive. Then you have the financial loss. It costs a small fortune
to smoke these days, and I’m sure the government will continue to
increase taxes on cigarettes whilst there are still people out there
willing to pay. If you smoke because you enjoy it, or simply because
you find stopping is too difficult then there is a solution for you,
and it’s here and now! For years I used to say… cigarettes would be
fine if they were healthy, didn’t smell awful, and of course were
cheap!
Just imagine for a second, how good it would be to still have the
enjoyment of smoking a cigarette but without the risk to your health
and without leaving you smelling like an old ashtray. Not only that
but also cheap!
Well now thanks to modern technology it's no longer a futuristic
miracle. There is a cigarette you can "smoke" and it has none of the
usual (well over 2000 harmful) chemicals that damage your body day in
day out. The same chemicals that produce the toxins that harm you and
generate those horrible smells associated with smoking have been
taken
away and are gone forever.
There is now a cigarette that is clean to smoke, has no horrible
smells and is harmless to your health.
In fact, it is so good many bars and restaurants are now allowing
people to smoke these in their public areas, simply because there is
zero risk to others, and they leave no offensive smell. Believe me,
standing out in the cold will soon be a thing of the past.
I smoke one of these cigarettes myself and can say with total
honesty,
it’s not simply as good as a normal cigarette, it’s far better! It
just tastes cleaner, and I feel fresher. I am also much healthier too
these days. Before I discovered this new advancement I used to get
short of breath just walking up the stairs. Thatfeeling in the
morning
you just escaped with your life from a 5 alarm fire,you can kiss that
goodbye and say hello to a feeling of brilliant healthdare I say you
can be born again, get back the health you had when you were 16.
On top of the obvious health benefits it is much cheaper too, as I
found out for myself. I used to smoke 20 cigarettes a day. This was
costing me around $6 a day that’s $42 a week, $170 a month or $2100 a
year. I can retire with $2100
My costs have now been reduced to just afew cents a day.Totally
amazing, Now that’s money in the bank. This is even much cheaper than
knock off cigarettes, not that I would buy knock off cigarettes, they
are even worse than the usual coffin nails. The cigarette I am
talking
about is no knock off folks,
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!
The cigarette is called the e-cigarette and is a new revolutionary
product. It looks and smokes just like a real cigarette but it is
actually an electronic device.
The e-cigarette works by atomizing liquid nicotine which then turns
into a vapor for you to inhale. This automatic process happens as
soon
as you take a draw from the cigarette, so it needs no naked flame and
is ready to use where-ever and when-ever you fancy. You could keep it
in your pocket take it out and take a few draws then simply replace
it
back into your pocket without any danger of a naked flame or any
associated smells.
This really is a marvel of modern technology and is a brilliant new
and refreshing product, one that can only be appreciated once used.
You can take this opportunity now and see for yourself just how great
this new product is. Just imagine how it can improve your life, you
will feel cleaner fresher and in no time at all you will begin to
appreciate the health benefits as your breathing and general fitness
level improves.
The benefits don't end there, not only is this a perfect healthy
alternative to those old fashioned and outdated coffin nails, but the
e-cigarette can be used as an aid to stop smoking, that is of course
for those of you who want to stop, personally I don’t feel the need
anymore. But for those of you who do still want to quit, you can,
with
the help of the e-cigarette and the refill options at 4 different
nicotine strengths. There is High nicotine content, medium, low, and
zero, which means you can actually reduce your nicotine intake
gradually until you reach zero and all this can be done over a period
that suites you.
I know once you have tried this for yourself you will be telling all
your friends how great this product is. I’m sure of this because most
of our orders come by way of recommendation.
This product is the latest of its kind and is much smaller than many
others are selling. This E-Cigarette is the same size of a king-size
cigarette.

Quick recap of the key benefits

This products comes with everything you need to get you started.
Refills available , Details will be included with your purchase.

Due to the product containing nicotine We do not condone sales to
under 21's and to purchase from us, you agree that you are 21 years
of
age or older.
As this product, like many products for sale, contains small parts,
and nicotine, it is important that this is kept out of reach of
children.

Q: What comes in the package please
A: You get the complete E-cigarette with 6 cartridges includes
nicotine 110v charger and case
Q: Can this unit use any e liquid refills? I've never tried e-cigs,
but am trying to quit smoking again, although I don't really want to
quit...just eliminate all health risks, odors, etc...this sounds like
a perfect compromise. How does the refill process work?
A: yes refills available from our website (details of which will be
included with your starter pack).

Q: Can a car charger be purchased for this model?
A: We do sell car chargers yes universal USB to car charger adaptors
are available we have everything your going to need

Q: How long do the refills last? ...comparing them "apple to apple"
real cigarettes?
A: It depends on the smoker really but between 10 and 20 cigarettes
depending on how many draws at a time and how hard the E-cig is drawn
on. Refills are available from our website (details of which will be
included with your starter pack).

Q: What is included?
A: Hi. This starter kit includes the Full E-cigarette which comprises
of 1 battery, 1 atomizer, 6 refills
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 6, 4:18*pm, " wrote:
[...]

A: You get the complete E-cigarette with 6 cartridges includes
nicotine 110v charger and case
Q: Can this unit use any e liquid refills? I've never tried e-cigs,
but am trying to quit smoking again, although I don't really want to
quit...just eliminate all health risks, odors, etc...this sounds like
a perfect compromise. How does the refill process work?
A: yes refills available from our website (details of which will be
included with your starter pack).

Q: Can a car charger be purchased for this model?
A: We do sell car chargers yes universal USB to car charger adaptors
are available we have everything your going to need

Q: How long do the refills last? ...comparing them "apple to apple"
real cigarettes?
A: It depends on the smoker really but between 10 and 20 cigarettes
depending on how many draws at a time and how hard the E-cig is drawn
on. Refills are available from our website (details of which will be
included with your starter pack).

Q: What is included?
A: Hi. This starter kit includes the Full E-cigarette which comprises
of 1 battery, 1 atomizer, 6 refills

That was one hell of an info-mercial..

Cigarette Smoke Detector [email protected] Home Repair 28 October 9th 17 10:53 PM
Cigarette burns - any fixes? Smaug Ichorfang Woodworking 6 January 23rd 08 01:01 PM
Cigarette smoke tvmo UK diy 90 December 26th 07 09:23 PM
Car Cigarette adaptor repair JRS Electronics Repair 3 January 19th 07 06:50 AM
FA: Electronic Music Machine Kit - Electronic Doorbell, Car Horn - (built, tested) - (one day left) Oprah Electronics 0 August 18th 04 01:33 PM