Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NRA car air fresheners

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 01:34:50 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:34:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Gunner, who will be going to the SO tommorow in Bakersfield to get his
28th renewal. Having shot the course the weekend before last. High
score as usual...shrug.

"High score" means max possible, right? It sure as hell should for
you, even in your advancing antiquity.

No..while it was a good score...it wasnt a possible. I think I got a 593
out of 600 and a 597 out of 600. Shooting a full house .41 mag (4" Mod
57) and my street loads out of my elderly Series 70 .45 (my American
Express..I dont leave home without it.)

But then, as I said..last time I shot was November, or even earlier. And
I think I was busting caps in a rifle...no...it was a combat match up in
Apple Valley. One of the posters here was one of the organizers...cant
remember his name...sigh....

Shrug..I was still high score and fastest on the line by about 2x.
Closest score was something like 589 or there abouts. I can shoot a
picture of my target and post it..shrug.

If not, I can assure you that 100% Mary (who more than maxed her qual
test for CCW) and I are tolerant folks. Gettin' old is not for
sissies but we're doin' it nonetheless.

Its an utter pain in the ass getting old. But...since the heart is
working better now and Im getting good blood flow.Im kicking off Most of
the effects of the stroke. Names are still an issue, but no where as
bad as they were.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Sounds like you have lots of time for shooting and little time for
gainful employment to pay your creditors.

TMT