Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gallmeyer and livingston universal grinder

just finished helping my friend get this monster put back together - looks
like you could grind about anything on it, from a crankshaft or bearing to
cutting tools and probably all sorts of stuff I don't know about - he wants
it do go away, it's very heavy (one ton?) and near Los Angeles - if you are
interested (or if you just want some photos), send me a note - get my email
from my web page below, and I'll send you some photos.

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

one of the accessories that is available with this is a 50 taper holder