DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   gallmeyer and livingston universal grinder (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/284809-gallmeyer-livingston-universal-grinder.html)

Bill Noble[_2_] August 17th 09 06:36 AM

gallmeyer and livingston universal grinder

just finished helping my friend get this monster put back together - looks
like you could grind about anything on it, from a crankshaft or bearing to
cutting tools and probably all sorts of stuff I don't know about - he wants
it do go away, it's very heavy (one ton?) and near Los Angeles - if you are
interested (or if you just want some photos), send me a note - get my email
from my web page below, and I'll send you some photos.

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Bill Noble[_2_] August 23rd 09 05:36 PM

gallmeyer and livingston universal grinder

one of the accessories that is available with this is a 50 taper holder