Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BMP to DXF free software

http://www.plasma777.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

plasma777 wrote:
http://www.plasma777.com

Zelimir

I downloaded your application, and want to encourage you to continue
your work on it.

The version I got was 1.0.0
It said you have not implemented the "Save as GCODE" portion of
your program. I think you will find lots of machinists interest
in using that part of the program. I wanted to load a BMP but
your program forces me to know the exact path to the file. How
about making a "Browse" button to make it easier to find the
exact file I want to convert?

Keep me and others updated of your progress by posting to
this newsgroup.

technomaNge
--
Machinist wannabe credo:
Measure with a yardstick.

Free software Don Foreman Metalworking 6 October 28th 08 10:48 PM
free 3D cad software? John Woodworking 37 June 14th 06 02:33 AM
Any free CAD software DavidKendall UK diy 16 May 27th 06 07:48 AM