DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BMP to DXF free software (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/283572-bmp-dxf-free-software.html)

plasma777 August 2nd 09 07:05 PM

BMP to DXF free software

http://www.plasma777.com

technomaNge[_4_] August 2nd 09 07:30 PM

BMP to DXF free software

plasma777 wrote:
http://www.plasma777.com

Zelimir

I downloaded your application, and want to encourage you to continue
your work on it.

The version I got was 1.0.0
It said you have not implemented the "Save as GCODE" portion of
your program. I think you will find lots of machinists interest
in using that part of the program. I wanted to load a BMP but
your program forces me to know the exact path to the file. How
about making a "Browse" button to make it easier to find the
exact file I want to convert?

Keep me and others updated of your progress by posting to
this newsgroup.

technomaNge
--
Machinist wannabe credo: