Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free software

Codeweavers, a Twin Cities software developer, said it would make its
products available free for a day if any one of five positive but
seemingly unlikely at the time things happened during Bush's last 6
months in office: mild drops to $3.50/gal, U.S. jobs exceed 138
million, the Twin Cities median home price returns to $233,000, Osama
gets caught... or gasoline drops to $2.79/gal. Gas was $2.19 a gal
this morning near me. So, on Tuesday, all of CodeWeavers products
which allow Mac and Linux users to run Windows apps, can be downloaded
free rather than $40 each.
www.codeweavers.com

Foregoing excerpted from today's Minneapolis Star Tribune, page B5, by
Randy Salas.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

Codeweavers, a Twin Cities software developer, said it would make its
products available free for a day if any one of five positive but
seemingly unlikely at the time things happened during Bush's last 6
months in office: mild drops to $3.50/gal, U.S. jobs exceed 138
million, the Twin Cities median home price returns to $233,000, Osama
gets caught... or gasoline drops to $2.79/gal. Gas was $2.19 a gal
this morning near me. So, on Tuesday, all of CodeWeavers products
which allow Mac and Linux users to run Windows apps, can be downloaded
free rather than $40 each.
www.codeweavers.com

Foregoing excerpted from today's Minneapolis Star Tribune, page B5, by
Randy Salas.

I saw $2.049 at an off brand station here over the weekend, $2.099 at a
number of others. Not sure I have any current use for their products,
but I can always archive them for possible future use.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Pete C. wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
[...]

$2.29 is pretty common here in N Texas right now.
$1.95 across town (gas war)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RB wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
[...]

I'm in N. TX, I saw $2.049 in Sherman (Circle K I think it was), and
$2.109 at a lot of places in the area. I haven't spotted any $1.959 yet,
but I haven't been out since Sat evening.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RB wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
[...]

We're not quite that low in Memphis . I've seen regular as low as 2.35 ,
just filled the bike with 93 for 2.56 ... That's nearly 2 bucks less than
the highest I paid earlier in the summer . Of course , that expensive gas
was purchased in a tourist type town... at the peak of the season .
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RB wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
[...]

Update! $2.199 this morning
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:56:15 -0500, RB wrote:

RB wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
[...]

Thst damned Bush!!

$2.79 down from $3.09 last week here in Calfifornia (Bakersfield)

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.