Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Free software

RB wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
Codeweavers, a Twin Cities software developer, said it would make
its products available free for a day if any one of five positive
but seemingly unlikely at the time things happened during Bush's
last 6 months in office: mild drops to $3.50/gal, U.S. jobs exceed
138 million, the Twin Cities median home price returns to $233,000,
Osama gets caught... or gasoline drops to $2.79/gal. Gas was $2.19
a gal this morning near me. So, on Tuesday, all of CodeWeavers
products which allow Mac and Linux users to run Windows apps, can
be downloaded free rather than $40 each.
www.codeweavers.com

Foregoing excerpted from today's Minneapolis Star Tribune, page B5,
by Randy Salas.

I saw $2.049 at an off brand station here over the weekend, $2.099
at a number of others. Not sure I have any current use for their
products, but I can always archive them for possible future use.

$2.29 is pretty common here in N Texas right now.
$1.95 across town (gas war)

We're not quite that low in Memphis . I've seen regular as low as 2.35 ,
just filled the bike with 93 for 2.56 ... That's nearly 2 bucks less than
the highest I paid earlier in the summer . Of course , that expensive gas
was purchased in a tourist type town... at the peak of the season .
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"