Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Free software

Don Foreman wrote:

Codeweavers, a Twin Cities software developer, said it would make its
products available free for a day if any one of five positive but
seemingly unlikely at the time things happened during Bush's last 6
months in office: mild drops to $3.50/gal, U.S. jobs exceed 138
million, the Twin Cities median home price returns to $233,000, Osama
gets caught... or gasoline drops to $2.79/gal. Gas was $2.19 a gal
this morning near me. So, on Tuesday, all of CodeWeavers products
which allow Mac and Linux users to run Windows apps, can be downloaded
free rather than $40 each.
www.codeweavers.com

Foregoing excerpted from today's Minneapolis Star Tribune, page B5, by
Randy Salas.

I saw $2.049 at an off brand station here over the weekend, $2.099 at a
number of others. Not sure I have any current use for their products,
but I can always archive them for possible future use.