Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Epoxy coatings

I'm about to paint my plasma table.

Looking at getting epoxy primer, McMaster # 7829T12 and epoxy paint 7829T3.
The primer has 61% zinc, good for water tank. McMaster claims epoxy has
better wear and abrasion - sounds good to me.

Are these good choices? I've never spray painted with epoxy, any special
procedures? Do you thin the paint? And one simple question does everything
clean up with mineral spirits?

Karl

Shop floor epoxy coatings stryped[_3_] Metalworking 15 July 26th 09 06:17 PM
Flashing Coatings? frank1492 Home Repair 0 August 23rd 06 03:46 PM
coatings for cinderblock Rees Home Repair 1 July 2nd 06 12:30 PM
End coatings QWeaver Woodworking 8 December 16th 05 05:48 PM
Does fresh epoxy stick to dried epoxy? Icepick Woodworking 14 April 23rd 05 04:06 AM