Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Iggy, where do I send my $5?

For the stock market prediction contest.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote:

For the stock market prediction contest.

I sent you an email from my account.

Thanks,

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
For the stock market prediction contest.

Me also. I sent an e-mail to Wes at but didn't get an
answer.

--
Steve Walker
(remove wallet to reply)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Walker wrote:

SteveB wrote:
For the stock market prediction contest.

Me also. I sent an e-mail to Wes at but didn't get an
answer.

Didn't see it. Sent you an email from another account that isn't filtered.

Wes

Iggy Here is a tap for your collection Up North Metalworking 4 June 2nd 08 09:36 PM
Ping: Iggy Jon Danniken Metalworking 11 May 12th 08 06:01 PM
Ping - Iggy.. Todd Rich Metalworking 11 October 31st 07 12:14 PM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina PI Electronics 0 January 12th 05 08:42 PM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina JeffM Electronics 1 January 12th 05 05:03 PM