Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default does this concept look familiar to anyone?

Sounds like something any number of us could have written:

http://www.freelists.org/archives/mu...Zim2dwFtCY.jpg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
Sounds like something any number of us could have written:

http://www.freelists.org/archives/mu...Zim2dwFtCY.jpg

I hear "I don't care, just do whatever you want" That generally means Hell
no.
Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
"Up North" wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
Sounds like something any number of us could have written:

http://www.freelists.org/archives/mu...Zim2dwFtCY.jpg

I hear "I don't care, just do whatever you want" That generally means Hell
no.
Steve

I always thought it meant: "Go ahead, Pal, and just watch what happens!"

Concept in concrete SteveB Home Repair 6 February 29th 08 12:48 AM
A new concept for the Lavvie George UK diy 2 June 25th 07 10:02 AM
The Repair Kit Concept Wayne Watson Electronics Repair 0 January 3rd 06 10:28 PM
Sliding door concept mike hide Woodworking 9 September 22nd 05 09:15 PM
wild ass kitchen concept . Mike Hide Woodworking 23 August 5th 03 10:28 PM