Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Britain's answer to the Space Shuttle

"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Always wondered what the car was in the Radar Love.

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

Thanks Speff --

Suddenly I feel 'normal'.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:09:00 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

giggle,snort

Thanks Speff --

Suddenly I feel 'normal'.

If only you _looked_ it!

--
Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized
anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

giggle,snort

Thanks Speff --

Suddenly I feel 'normal'.

If only you _looked_ it!

Larry, that wasn't (Snort!) Funny.

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston wrote:

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

Thanks Speff --

Suddenly I feel 'normal'.

We can't allow that, now can we? Tell us how you 'really' feel.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Winston wrote:
Spehro Pefhany wrote:
"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

Thanks Speff --

Suddenly I feel 'normal'.

We can't allow that, now can we? Tell us how you 'really' feel.

Now? Fairly abnormal, Mr. Buzzkill.

I'm going to watch the Flying Reliant again just so I can think of
myself as well - adjusted, once more.

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:42:24 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Winston wrote:
Spehro Pefhany wrote:
"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20
Thanks Speff --

Suddenly I feel 'normal'.

We can't allow that, now can we? Tell us how you 'really' feel.

Now? Fairly abnormal, Mr. Buzzkill.

I'm going to watch the Flying Reliant again just so I can think of
myself as well - adjusted, once more.

Abby, is that you?

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:42:24 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

(...)

I'm going to watch the Flying Reliant again just so I can think of
myself as well - adjusted, once more.

Abby, is that you?

IGOR: Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:25:42 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:42:24 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

(...)

I'm going to watch the Flying Reliant again just so I can think of
myself as well - adjusted, once more.

Abby, is that you?

IGOR: Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban.

I thought of Frau Blucher sound effects this morning when I had a
little visitor in the back yard. The neighbors recently brought in a
little Palaminoette and the horny little Shetland pony two doors down
extricated himself from his own fencing. I found him eating my grape
vine while he serenaded the Palamino behind me.

I grabbed him by the 16" long mane and walked him home. (He got me
running a couple times, too, his little legs going like all hell!)

I love rural life.

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can
do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man.
-- Euripides

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

I grabbed him by the 16" long mane and walked him home. (He got me
running a couple times, too, his little legs going like all hell!)

I love rural life.

Somehow, I don't think it made you long for the 'hood.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

I thought of Frau Blucher sound effects this morning when I had a
little visitor in the back yard. The neighbors recently brought in a
little Palaminoette and the horny little Shetland pony two doors down
extricated himself from his own fencing. I found him eating my grape
vine while he serenaded the Palamino behind me.

I suppose that made him 'A horse of a different color'?

http://img4.pictiger.com/602/18129494.jpg

I grabbed him by the 16" long mane and walked him home. (He got me
running a couple times, too, his little legs going like all hell!)

I love rural life.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That link resulted in several hours of entertainment, Spehro.. thank you.

Some of the Top Gear videos are very interesting, and generally all are
funny, but some are incredibly funny.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

Britain's answer to knife crime Steve Ackman Metalworking 44 June 24th 09 06:54 PM
OT Space Shuttle question [email protected] Metalworking 23 July 2nd 08 06:02 AM
Space Shuttle Grouting Rusty UK diy 79 August 16th 05 01:11 AM
How to craft a space shuttle ??? Winnie Oakbob Metalworking 11 June 10th 05 08:18 AM
Making a space shuttle Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 6 December 30th 03 03:03 PM