Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I hate it when that happens1

That's a little amusing, Jim. I doubt that the thefts will cause the store
to start providing parts for machines they sell.

I sure wouldn't want to discover that my air compressor fittings and
hardware had Loctite applied to them.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

The motor and tank on my large compressor are from a Husky that fell
over. The pump is Kellogg-American, the pressure switch is from
Northern. When I looked at the display units in Home Depot to see how
the pump and unloader were set up I noticed several parts missing. The
service counter clerk told me they couldn't order replacement parts so
frustrated customers just stole them.

jsw

OT..... What I hate Casey[_3_] Home Repair 3 November 17th 07 04:17 AM
Don't You Hate it When George Woodturning 13 December 10th 05 02:08 PM
Why I hate DIY Mr Fizzion UK diy 2 October 24th 05 11:10 PM
Why I hate DIY RichardS UK diy 0 October 24th 05 08:42 PM
Why I hate DIY Bob Watkinson UK diy 1 October 24th 05 08:39 PM