DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I hate it when that happens1 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/277611-re-i-hate-when-happens1.html)

Wild_Bill May 10th 09 07:24 PM

I hate it when that happens1

That's a little amusing, Jim. I doubt that the thefts will cause the store
to start providing parts for machines they sell.

I sure wouldn't want to discover that my air compressor fittings and
hardware had Loctite applied to them.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

The motor and tank on my large compressor are from a Husky that fell
over. The pump is Kellogg-American, the pressure switch is from
Northern. When I looked at the display units in Home Depot to see how
the pump and unloader were set up I noticed several parts missing. The
service counter clerk told me they couldn't order replacement parts so
frustrated customers just stole them.

jsw