Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default does anything except leBlond use 5 tpi?

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
I spend waaay to long cleaning up a 8 inch 4-jaw chuck that had been in a
fire - looked like it was all set for my lathe, then I tried it and it
didn't fit --- after a bunch of measuring and research, it turned out to
be 2 1/8 X 5 TPI, and as far as I can tell, that only fits LeBlond - is
that right?

HEY! I am not 5 threaded at 5 tpi, and that's not how you spell my name?
If you don't believe me you call my wife and ask her.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
I spend waaay to long cleaning up a 8 inch 4-jaw chuck that had been in a
fire - looked like it was all set for my lathe, then I tried it and it
didn't fit --- after a bunch of measuring and research, it turned out to
be 2 1/8 X 5 TPI, and as far as I can tell, that only fits LeBlond - is
that right?

HEY! I am not 5 threaded at 5 tpi, and that's not how you spell my name?
If you don't believe me you call my wife and ask her.

But, you know what? Between you and your wife you have 4 jaws..... now, are
they independent? that is the question.

Leblond chasing dial Randy Smith Metalworking 9 December 15th 05 11:07 PM
LeBlond 13" Regal mac Metalworking 14 January 18th 05 05:43 AM
Help with LeBlond please Martin Perry Metalworking 0 August 21st 04 02:19 PM
LeBlond Mike G Metalworking 1 February 24th 04 01:38 AM
WTB LeBlond Parts Mike G Metalworking 0 October 5th 03 01:13 AM