Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - When you've thought you'd heard it all ...

Make certain you do not have anything in your mouth when you read these.

I don't want to hear it's my fault you spew coffee up all over your computer
monitor.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/...on_Steamroller

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stori....ea26ddcd.html

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=6770518

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RAM³ wrote:
Make certain you do not have anything in your mouth when you read these.

I don't want to hear it's my fault you spew coffee up all over your computer
monitor.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/...on_Steamroller

I know nothing, but doesn't that kind of equipment have something akin
to an ignition key which sholdn't have been left where an unauthorized
party could use it?

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia