Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is Gummer Arse related to this guy?

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 07:44:31 -0700 (PDT), "P. Chisholm"
wrote:

So hows the old Obamassiah doing these days..besides bowing deep for
the Saudis?

Gunner

Geee, the last president I saw holding hands with Saudi royalty was
Bush.
It was in all the papers.

You certainly missed the Obama bowing down before his master, didnt
you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY

Tsk tsk tsk.....

You really need to turn on the boob tube more often. That way you have
a smaller..slightly smaller change of looking like a total ****wit.

Gunner

I knew that somewhere in this broad land that there had to be someone
without a TV. I'll chip in a buck, how about lets get this poor person a
TV. Or if he doesn't want one we can send the money to Obama's aunt or
brother.