Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Economic good news! (metalworking content)

I've been getting RFQs from companies I've never heard of, and for good
quantities. None of my competitors have gone under nor are any in deep
trouble that I know of. I get the buzz that Chinese imports are being
displaced by domestic products. I'm not sure what has upset the balance.
Meanwhile, I've actually had to hire another new employee to catch up on
repair work and other non-production tasks. I started him with the
understanding that the job would only be for a month but I'd like to be able
to keep him, he has a good work ethic.