Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking Content - Gun Content...

I don't have sound here so please don't fry me if this thing is all
composites... But all the work that went into designing this thing is
pretty interesting to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
I don't have sound here so please don't fry me if this thing is all
composites... But all the work that went into designing this thing is
pretty interesting to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Jesus. That would be just the thing for walking your dog in Somalia. d8-)

He describes it as a "machine gun" but it actually appears to be a Glock 9mm
semiauto with some Mattel-type attachments.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jesus. That would be just the thing for walking your dog in Somalia. d8-)

He describes it as a "machine gun" but it actually appears to be a Glock
9mm semiauto with some Mattel-type attachments.

Optimus Prime would be impressed, eh?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jesus. That would be just the thing for walking your dog in Somalia. d8-)

He describes it as a "machine gun" but it actually appears to be a Glock
9mm semiauto with some Mattel-type attachments.

Optimus Prime would be impressed, eh?

Damn right. That one outdoes the Pontiac Aztec, General Motors'
transformer-based Intergallactic Dumpster. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 5, 11:49 am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
I don't have sound here so please don't fry me if this thing is all
composites... But all the work that went into designing this thing is
pretty interesting to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

I just LOVE the way he holds it to his gut and folds it. Only takes
one time and the show will be over.

Paul

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote in message
On Mar 5, 11:49 am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
I don't have sound here so please don't fry me if this thing is all
composites... But all the work that went into designing this thing is
pretty interesting to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

I just LOVE the way he holds it to his gut and folds it. Only takes
one time and the show will be over.

Paul

I agree. I think in a draw situation, he'd come out second.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 5, 2:49 pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
I don't have sound here so please don't fry me if this thing is all
composites... But all the work that went into designing this thing is
pretty interesting to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Interesting, but I'd watch the way I pointed that muzzle there Joe.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

I don't have sound here so please don't fry me if this thing is all
composites... But all the work that went into designing this thing is
pretty interesting to me.

As casual as the guy was with it I hope it is NON FIRABLE. Looked way cool
though.

Wes