Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cincinnati #1 tool and cutter grinder

I picked up a Cincinnati #1 T&C grinder this weekend. Like everything I
seem to pick up it needs some work. I managed to find an operators
manual, but an looking for a service manual and parts list a lot cheaper
than the $50 one ebay seller is asking. Anyone have one they would
sell, scan or copy?

CarlBoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 10, 5:44�pm, CarlBoyd wrote:
I picked up a Cincinnati #1 T&C grinder this weekend. �Like everything I
seem to pick up it needs some work. �I managed to find an operators
manual, but an looking for a service manual and parts list a lot cheaper
than the $50 one ebay seller is asking. �Anyone have one they would
sell, scan or copy?

CarlBoyd

Carl

I googled and found this.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11954573/C...o-1-tc-Grinder

Bob AZ
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob AZ wrote:
On Feb 10, 5:44�pm, CarlBoyd wrote:
I picked up a Cincinnati #1 T&C grinder this weekend. �Like everything I
seem to pick up it needs some work. �I managed to find an operators
manual, but an looking for a service manual and parts list a lot cheaper
than the $50 one ebay seller is asking. �Anyone have one they would
sell, scan or copy?

CarlBoyd

Carl

I googled and found this.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11954573/C...o-1-tc-Grinder

Bob AZ

Yup, that's the operators manual, already got that. I need the service
manual with parts list.

CarlBoyd