Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AutoSketch is Dying, Need new CAD Tool

"Doug White" wrote in message
AutoDesk apparently laid off the development team for AutoSketch a number
of years ago. They just came out with a "new" release (Ver. 10), which
has next to nothing new in it, and still has several annoyances I've been
fighting for a while. I'm going to get my money back, and take it
elsewhere.

I've been trying out TurboCadd - as with most of the licensed software, you
can buy an older version off of ebay, and then if it seems reasonable,
upgrade if you feel the urge - I've dealt with the company a bit asking
questions and I really like their attitude. So, I'm endorsing the company,
but not necessarily the product