Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Great article on (gun) barrel making

If you are interested in the various ways that gun barrels are made,
this is a great article - I got it from Mike Bellm... Joel in Florida
=======
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...g/post?_done=/
group/rec.crafts.metalworking/topics
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 7, 3:28 am, " wrote:
Sorry about this, I can't get the link to paste in either, I just went
to the site and saw the anticle, but I'll try again

http://www.firearmsid.com/Feature%20...elManuf/Barrel...

Thanks,
Dan