patrick conroy

Default fyi: Great Article (Refresher) on Saw Blades

http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/ar...working&ID=353

RKON

"patrick conroy" wrote in message
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/ar...working&ID=353

Thanks for the link. I have a couple of Dewalt blades for my DW708 12" SCMS
and they cut very nice. I also have a WWII for it and I have not had the
need to put it on as of yet. The Dewalt blades are much cheaper and hold up
very well. I was wondering if any one else had the same experience.

Regards
Rich

patrick conroy

"RKON" wrote in message

"patrick conroy" wrote in message
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/ar...working&ID=353

need to put it on as of yet. The Dewalt blades are much cheaper and hold

up
very well. I was wondering if any one else had the same experience.

Tool King's closing out the old Series 60's DeWalt blades. The DW7623 40T
ATB Combo is a *steal*, IMHO at $23. I've had it on my table saw for six
months now and think it's the cat's pajamas...

Returned to Tool King and picked up a DeWalt Series 40 blade with -5* hook
for my CMS for under $25.

Yeah - so far I'm a DeWalt blade fan - especially at those prices!