Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Model Airplanes

http://www.timelesselements.com/Shop...id/0/SFV/30874

I found this one, plus two more they have. Does anyone know of anywhere
else I can find metal airplanes in the $100 - $300 range?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:27:37 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

http://www.timelesselements.com/Shop...id/0/SFV/30874

I found this one, plus two more they have. Does anyone know of anywhere
else I can find metal airplanes in the $100 - $300 range?

Steve

Hey Steve,

Geeezzzz.....how many do you want. That same place has a bunch!!

http://www.timelesselements.com/Shop/Control/fp/scat/41840/SFV/30874

I was at a few "Model Train" shows in the Southeast USA recently, and
while the planes were not what I was looking for (so I don't know
prices) a number of the vendors had them. Any shows coming up around
you? Another place might be any "Airplane Museums" They often have
models of planes in their inventory.

Have a peek at http://www.fantasyofflight.com/ Nice site, and shows
some metalworking too

Take care.