Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood Model Airplanes

Hi everyone, just an update to my recent post regarding this site -
http://tinyurl.com/26cbh9

I already purchased 2 models and was amazed by the great art work. I
was wondering how they make this products. It really looks like the
actual aircraft.

I contacted them and asked to share something about the process but
they told me that they can't.

Do you know the secret behind this model aircrafts?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
Hi everyone, just an update to my recent post regarding this site -
http://tinyurl.com/26cbh9

I already purchased 2 models and was amazed by the great art work. I
was wondering how they make this products. It really looks like the
actual aircraft.

I contacted them and asked to share something about the process but
they told me that they can't.

Do you know the secret behind this model aircrafts?

Google "IPMS". Ever see a guy sorting salt grains under a microscope
to make switches?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)