Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Honest Junior High Students

Wallet picked up, everything seems to be intact, thank you note with
$20 left for the student.

This is part of why I like to live here. It is possible to live a
decent life and be relatively honest. It is not the case in many other
countries, where making a living honestly, without bribes and stuff,
is very difficult.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating

And I'm sure your x-governor tried all he could to "improve" things?

dennis
in nca
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Wallet picked up, everything seems to be intact, thank you note with
$20 left for the student.

This is part of why I like to live here. It is possible to live a
decent life and be relatively honest. It is not the case in many other
countries, where making a living honestly, without bribes and stuff,
is very difficult.

And I'm sure your x-governor tried all he could to "improve" things?

He might still be a governor had he not tried those things...

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus3187 wrote:
Wallet picked up, everything seems to be intact, thank you note with
$20 left for the student.

This is part of why I like to live here. It is possible to live a
decent life and be relatively honest. It is not the case in many other
countries, where making a living honestly, without bribes and stuff,
is very difficult.

Good on you, Iggy!

--Winston

--

I'm still waiting for another sublime, transcendent flash of adequacy.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus3187" wrote in message
Wallet picked up, everything seems to be intact, thank you note with
$20 left for the student.

This is part of why I like to live here. It is possible to live a
decent life and be relatively honest. It is not the case in many other
countries, where making a living honestly, without bribes and stuff,
is very difficult.

Iggy, I agree 100%!! While there certainly is occasional corruption in this
country, it is not on a level that effects peoples everyday lives. I can
order a telephone installation without bribing anyone, etc.
I don't get pulled over by policemen simply to fatten their wallets. Been
there, done that.
This country is great.

Ivan Vegvary

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 5, 10:26*pm, "Ivan Vegvary" wrote:
"Ignoramus3187" wrote in message

Wallet picked up, everything seems to be intact, thank you note with
$20 left for the student.

This is part of why I like to live here. It is possible to live a
decent life and be relatively honest. It is not the case in many other
countries, where making a living honestly, without bribes and stuff,
is very difficult.

Iggy, I agree 100%!! *While there certainly is occasional corruption in this
country, it is not on a level that effects peoples everyday lives. *I can
order a telephone installation without bribing anyone, etc.
I don't get pulled over by policemen simply to fatten their wallets. *Been
there, done that.
This country is great.

Ivan Vegvary

How about that Iggy?:

I don't get pulled over by policemen simply to fatten their wallets.

Does this ever still happen in Chicago?

dennis
in nca
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-02-06, rigger wrote:
[...]

I rarely drive in Chicago, but such a thing never happened to me in
the US anywhere. I would be shocked if it did. I did not drive in
Russia, but I heard many times that it happens there.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 6, 8:32*am, Ignoramus7868
On 2009-02-06, rigger wrote:

On Feb 5, 10:26?pm, "Ivan Vegvary" wrote:
"Ignoramus3187" wrote in message

om...

[...]

* * * * * * * * * *http://improve-usenet.org/- Hide quoted text -

Daley still the mayor? It was under the administration's control
when I lived there. A real racket; I hope it's changed but I'd
be surprised.

dennis
in nca