Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - No pink slips for bailed-out bank execs thanks to Bush

This asshole needs a current newspaper or a shop project.
Living in the past, sounds like a broken record.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RB wrote:

This asshole needs a current newspaper or a shop project.
Living in the past, sounds like a broken record.

I don't know what the filtering capabilities are of Thunderbird are but I'll kill him and
any of the nut jobs his cross posts drag over to us.

How many metal working threads can you find in the last few months from TMT?
Any tips or questions from Cliffie?
Not sure what Hawke has ever contributed.

For ages I didn't hard kill but just marked things read, finally I had enough and took a
few out.

There are people here that are left, right, libertine, gay, or are anarchists. All have a
few options they often care to share, most of them can answer a metalworking question or
post one that makes for a lively thread. It is a nice group of people that give you a
perspective on other points of view.

It feels good at times to scream out at those over the edge but I've come to the
conclusion that the recognition gives them joy. Even mentioning the three worse from my
perspective, more liberal types will add a couple other names make them feel noticed as if
they have accomplished something. Pathetic.

I've probably earned my spot in some filters when I went after the red meat. I've learned
it isn't worth it. If you can't have a rational conversation with the person, even if
that person disagrees, it is better not to converse or just plonk them.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:46:21 -0500, Wes wrote:

RB wrote:

This asshole needs a current newspaper or a shop project.
Living in the past, sounds like a broken record.

I don't know what the filtering capabilities are of Thunderbird are but I'll kill him and
any of the nut jobs his cross posts drag over to us.

How many metal working threads can you find in the last few months from TMT?
Any tips or questions from Cliffie?
Not sure what Hawke has ever contributed.

I tend not to apply hard filters, though I did plonk Cliff and Curly
a while ago. Today I plonked TMT because I've seen nothing from him
of interest to me for some months now in his increasingly many
far-off-topic postings. No dis intended but I'd rather skip them.
May he find the action he seeks in one of the other cross-posted
groups populated with denizens having similar or complimentary
unrequited passions.

Gunner is starting to look like a sage as he mellows and quiets a bit.
No knock intended, au contraire. Too many miles between us for a meet
to ever happen but I'd bet a meet would be at least a lot of fun for
each and both.

Geez, where is Altovoz? Even at his most offensive he was on topic.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RB wrote:

This asshole needs a current newspaper or a shop project.
Living in the past, sounds like a broken record.

I don't know what the filtering capabilities are of Thunderbird are but I'll kill him and
any of the nut jobs his cross posts drag over to us.

How many metal working threads can you find in the last few months from TMT?
Any tips or questions from Cliffie?
Not sure what Hawke has ever contributed.

I tend not to apply hard filters, though I did plonk Cliff and Curly
a while ago. Today I plonked TMT because I've seen nothing from him
of interest to me for some months now in his increasingly many
far-off-topic postings. No dis intended but I'd rather skip them.
May he find the action he seeks in one of the other cross-posted
groups populated with denizens having similar or complimentary
unrequited passions.

Unfortunately Tbird doesn't have a good filter.
But I can skip a few like TMT. I'm getting better at not rising to the bait.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 28, 2:18*am, Don Foreman wrote:

Geez, where is A*******? Even at his most offensive he was on topic. *

SHHHHH!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 27, 11:00*am, RB wrote:
This asshole needs a current newspaper or a shop project.
Living in the past, *sounds like a broken record.

Another conservative with a tiny vocabulary.

Is being a potty mouth a requirement for being a Republican?

Sounds like you approve of bankers getting bonuses from Bush using
your tax dollars.

I don't.

Especially when millions of Americans are struggling putting food on
the table and keeping a roof over their heads.

And the vast majority of Americans agree with me.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 27, 4:46*pm, Wes wrote:
RB wrote:
[...]

Yes Wes...you have a special place in many filters.

Anyone who doubts that...check the archives.

TMT