Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT, interesting game

Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.
http://fantasticcontraption.com/

--
Stupendous Man,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stupendous Man" wrote:
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.

More like a lot of time will be wasted with a bunch of blinking flash
advertisements.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Danniken wrote:
"Stupendous Man" wrote:
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.

More like a lot of time will be wasted with a bunch of blinking flash
advertisements.

Jon

Very addictive. Especially checking out others' contraptions. I use
Firefox, with NoScripts plugin. No ads.

--
Steve Walker
(remove wallet to reply)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon Danniken" wrote:

More like a lot of time will be wasted with a bunch of blinking flash
advertisements.

I didn't see anything but I have a flash blocker.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stupendous Man wrote:
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.
http://fantasticcontraption.com/

Fiend!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

More like a lot of time will be wasted with a bunch of blinking flash
advertisements.

I didn't see anything but I have a flash blocker.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

You have to (at least temporarily) allow the site.
But DON'T!!!
It's insane!
(and addictive)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Walker wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
"Stupendous Man" wrote:
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.

Very addictive. Especially checking out others' contraptions. I use
Firefox, with NoScripts plugin. No ads.

Ok, I'm open to suggestions on "Four Balls"...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stupendous Man wrote:
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.
http://fantasticcontraption.com/

I warn you!!! Don't do it! This game went through a mailing list I'm
on and killed so many people's productivity that a few people were
almost fired...

If you are retired and have time on your hands, have fun, we'll see you
in June...

Stuart
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stupendous Man" wrote in message
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.
http://fantasticcontraption.com/

Beat the game, start to finish in one night a few months ago with my son...
Only took ... A full night's sleep.

Very fun but simple.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:17:55 -0500, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

"Stupendous Man" wrote in message
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.
http://fantasticcontraption.com/

Beat the game, start to finish in one night a few months ago with my
son... Only took ... A full night's sleep.

Very fun but simple.

Damn you, damn you!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Very fun but simple.

Damn you, damn you!!

LOL. Spreading the joy...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

You have to (at least temporarily) allow the site.
But DON'T!!!
It's insane!
(and addictive)

I did, I wasted a lot of time. May waste some more next weekend. It is cold up here this
time of year

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
Steve Walker wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
"Stupendous Man" wrote:
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.

Very addictive. Especially checking out others' contraptions. I use
Firefox, with NoScripts plugin. No ads.

Ok, I'm open to suggestions on "Four Balls"...

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=5698828

enjoy.

--
Steve Walker
(remove wallet to reply)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Walker wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Steve Walker wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
"Stupendous Man" wrote:
Physics puzzle game.
Don't thank me, a lot of time will be wasted here.

Very addictive. Especially checking out others' contraptions. I use
Firefox, with NoScripts plugin. No ads.

Ok, I'm open to suggestions on "Four Balls"...

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=5698828

enjoy.

Nice, Steve!

I finally built a conveyor belt for this one.

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=5679084
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:42:56 -0500, Steve Walker
wrote:

Very addictive. Especially checking out others' contraptions. I use
Firefox, with NoScripts plugin. No ads.

I couldn't find a "NoScripts" plugin; there is a "Yes Script" one,
however. The same?

Joe

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Very addictive. Especially checking out others' contraptions. I use
Firefox, with NoScripts plugin. No ads.

I couldn't find a "NoScripts" plugin; there is a "Yes Script" one,
however. The same?

Joe

Main Firfox page:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

At the bottom is "Add Ons"
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/

enter into the search bar (search all add ons)
noscript (all one word)

outta do ya right

Richard
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Very addictive. Especially checking out others' contraptions. I use
Firefox, with NoScripts plugin. No ads.

I couldn't find a "NoScripts" plugin; there is a "Yes Script" one,
however. The same?

Joe

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...script&cat=all
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

appologies for double posting.

Eatthlink seems to be acting up this morning...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

wrote:

Very addictive. Especially checking out others' contraptions. I use
Firefox, with NoScripts plugin. No ads.

I couldn't find a "NoScripts" plugin; there is a "Yes Script" one,
however. The same?

Joe

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...script&cat=all

Thanks. When I tried doing the same search earlier, I got different
results (also connecting through Earthlink, but that shouldn't have
mattered).