Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Irritating Game Game

Try to prevent both balls from falling. Use the mouse to control the
bars.

http://www.gamers8.com/game/39/Irrit...Game-Game.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 03:24:37 -0800 (PST), qmmary
wrote:

Try to prevent both balls from falling. Use the mouse to control the
bars.

http://www.gamers8.com/game/39/Irrit...Game-Game.html

I wear a jock AND safety straps. Its embaressing when my balls fall.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

welcome
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 04:19:52 -0800 (PST), qmmary
wrote:

welcome

If you like playing with balls than try this.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/SimianLogic/filler

--
Boris
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-26, qmmary wrote:
Try to prevent both balls from falling. Use the mouse to control the
bars.

http://www.#####.com/game/##/Irritating-Game-Game.html

Since both the NNTP-Posting-Host and the domain of the posted
URL are in Saudia Arabia, I would expect nothing more than more
pro-Islam spam. And *I* wodld find that irritating, though not a game.

It seems that nothing is posted here from Saudia Arabia other
than pro-Islam spam.

And *I* don't come here for religious postings -- no matter
which religion.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Try to prevent both balls from falling. Use the mouse to control the
bars.

http://www.gamers8.com/game/39/Irrit...Game-Game.html

I wear a jock AND safety straps. Its embaressing when my balls fall.

Gunner

It would be even worse to step on them!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Game patterns Lou Woodworking 11 January 1st 08 02:25 AM
FAMILY GAME BOX J T Woodworking 0 October 28th 06 03:30 AM
Game EEPROMS jakdedert Electronics Repair 9 June 11th 06 09:04 PM
GAME BOX J T Woodworking 0 September 29th 05 01:07 AM
New Game Carmi Gross Electronics 0 August 25th 04 09:28 PM