Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ultra thin screwdriver - update on Brownells Thin-Bit set

Just to let you know that I solved my ultra thin screwdriver problem.

Ultra thin bits?
I would have reccommended the WIHA picofinish-screwdrivers.

I just bought a set from mcmaster carr that i needed in a hurry.
Turned out to be the whia picofinish. very nice set at a fair price.

karl