Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Holiday impediments

After digging myself out for the fourth time in 7 days, waiting out a power
cut and dealing with a crashed modem, I can finally say this:
Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy New Year.
Many thanks to all those who helped with generous and detailed advice in the
past year.
May your tools be always sharp, rigid, never suffer power outages and let
the unwanted chatter be kept to a minimum.

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC

- what *did* you think I was talking about :-)?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael Koblic" wrote:

After digging myself out for the fourth time in 7 days, waiting out a power
cut and dealing with a crashed modem, I can finally say this:
Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy New Year.
Many thanks to all those who helped with generous and detailed advice in the
past year.
May your tools be always sharp, rigid, never suffer power outages and let
the unwanted chatter be kept to a minimum.

I made it home after shopping today, saw a package in driveway, noticed the 4' of snow
blocking entry door from metal roof dumping a load. So far life in Northern Michigan.

Fired up snow blower to do the 200 ft driveway. Out by the road I sucked up a HDPE gallon
jug. Right into the second stage. Don't know where that came from but I'd like to return
it to owner :|

Well that put a damper on things. Tried to pry, tried to walk the engine backwards and
used pliers to try to pull it out.

Finally got the propane torch out and burned it out to the point I could pull it out.

Then I shoveled my way into the house. AlGore you fraud.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

"Michael Koblic" wrote:

[...]

He needs to refund all that ponzi scheme 'Carbon Credits' money, with
interest.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

"Michael Koblic" wrote:

[...]

I want the global warming Chicken Little Gore promised me!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:54:39 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"Michael Koblic" wrote:

[...]

20 feet of rise in the ocean levels my ass.

This just in, _more_ sad news about Obama voters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_95F5e-Ac

--
Women and cats will do as they please,

and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--Robert A. Heinlein

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Then I shoveled my way into the house. AlGore you fraud.

20 feet of rise in the ocean levels my ass.

This just in, _more_ sad news about Obama voters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_95F5e-Ac

I didn't know the onion did video also.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 03:18:12 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Then I shoveled my way into the house. AlGore you fraud.

20 feet of rise in the ocean levels my ass.

This just in, _more_ sad news about Obama voters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_95F5e-Ac

I didn't know the onion did video also.

It's a perfect extension of their biting satire, wot?

--
Women and cats will do as they please,

and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--Robert A. Heinlein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"Michael Koblic" wrote:

[...]

If he could dance he would be AlGore-rythm

Sorry too much eggnog
cheers
T.Alan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:54:39 -0500, Wes wrote:

"Michael Koblic" wrote:

[...]

I use a hard maple 3x3 (formerly a bedpost) as a persuader when the 2d
stage slinger gets jammed with something. It's worked every time so
far. Sometimes I use it in conjunction with a maul to bust thet
slinger loose and eject the detritus that jammed it. Ain't likely
that that slinger will break, but if it does I can always weld it back
together.

holiday.... faiz Metalworking 0 August 28th 08 08:53 AM
Going on holiday Janice UK diy 19 November 8th 07 08:34 PM
LED holiday lights Mark Lloyd Home Repair 16 November 12th 06 08:32 PM
New UK Holiday Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 1 March 15th 05 03:37 PM
Smoke Alarms in domestic/holiday homes - new build, bank holiday wiring Laurie UK diy 6 August 25th 03 07:02 PM