Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Holiday impediments

"Michael Koblic" wrote:

After digging myself out for the fourth time in 7 days, waiting out a power
cut and dealing with a crashed modem, I can finally say this:
Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy New Year.
Many thanks to all those who helped with generous and detailed advice in the
past year.
May your tools be always sharp, rigid, never suffer power outages and let
the unwanted chatter be kept to a minimum.

I made it home after shopping today, saw a package in driveway, noticed the 4' of snow
blocking entry door from metal roof dumping a load. So far life in Northern Michigan.

Fired up snow blower to do the 200 ft driveway. Out by the road I sucked up a HDPE gallon
jug. Right into the second stage. Don't know where that came from but I'd like to return
it to owner :|

Well that put a damper on things. Tried to pry, tried to walk the engine backwards and
used pliers to try to pull it out.

Finally got the propane torch out and burned it out to the point I could pull it out.

Then I shoveled my way into the house. AlGore you fraud.

Wes