Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kewl website

--Found via link from hackaday.com check out
http://www.thingiverse.com/about
--If anyone's getting into reprap this is a good place for ideas.
Usual disclaimers; just thot it was kewl!

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Never thought I'd live to see
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : our "iron curtain" crumble...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

steamer wrote:
--Found via link from hackaday.com check out
http://www.thingiverse.com/about
--If anyone's getting into reprap this is a good place for ideas.
Usual disclaimers; just thot it was kewl!

Here's another: http://www.instructables.com/
Some dumb things but some interesting projects too.
RR

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Randy Replogle wrote:
steamer wrote:
--Found via link from hackaday.com check out
http://www.thingiverse.com/about
--If anyone's getting into reprap this is a good place for ideas.
Usual disclaimers; just thot it was kewl!

Here's another: http://www.instructables.com/
Some dumb things but some interesting projects too.

--Agreed. And don't forget to read the follow-up message threads;
found a bit of gold there yesterday with this Gear Template Generator:
http://woodgears.ca/gear_cutting/template.html
It outputs files that can be 'read' by the laser at Techshop.

--And yeah, Thingverse is still a little thin on variety but hacks
like the combination lock are a good start; looking forward to more variety
as repraps get built and are more widely distributed..

Kewl new toy... steamer Woodturning 1 October 31st 06 02:31 AM
website development, web designing, search engine optimization, and website promotion at affordable prices. chenelin Woodturning 0 July 1st 06 10:58 AM
Infared Thermometer Use (kewl!) Stormin Mormon Home Repair 11 October 1st 05 01:45 PM