Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default electromagnetic chuck question

Anyone out there ever work on or service a mag-chuck? I just won a
chuck on ebay, 8 x 24 for my grinder? seller states it plugs right
into the wall. Every one I've seen uses a control box. Can I build
my own? Anyone have a schematic?

Anyone know what happened to Hitachi? All my seaches come up with
nothing as far as a chuck goes.

Hitachi model # HU-824

Thank You,
Randy