Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Networking...got some people that need help

Gunner wrote:

He got out of the military (nuke operator for the Navy) in '87, has
had some machining experience, Acroloks and others, but its been
years. Both are clean and sober, and can **** test.

Nuke operator that can't get a job? Red flag. Care to go into it?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:30:54 -0500, Wes wrote:

Gunner wrote:

He got out of the military (nuke operator for the Navy) in '87, has
had some machining experience, Acroloks and others, but its been
years. Both are clean and sober, and can **** test.

Nuke operator that can't get a job? Red flag. Care to go into it?

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Yup. He screwed the pooch. I have a problem with our society. If we let someone out of
prision with out full restoration of rights, why did we let them out at all?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-12-13, Wes wrote:
Gunner wrote:

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Yup. He screwed the pooch. I have a problem with our society. If
we let someone out of prision with out full restoration of rights,
why did we let them out at all?

Rights, not privileges.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Gunner wrote:

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Yup. He screwed the pooch. I have a problem with our society. If we
let someone out of prision with out full restoration of rights, why
did we let them out at all?

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

--

Dick

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:53:08 -0800, "Dick 'Tater"
wrote:

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

Barbarians. We need to come over and set fire to the White house again!

,Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

Barbarians. We need to come over and set fire to the White house again!

,Mark Rand
RTFM

You're better hurry. We have our eyes on it for firewood.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

Barbarians. We need to come over and set fire to the White house again!

And we need to nuke some troublemakers to help restore our economy.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 12, 4:53*pm, "Dick 'Tater" wrote:

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

--

* * * * * *Dick

Many states do allow a felon to petition to have voting rights
restored. It is suppose to only occur if the felon is out of prison
and has made restitution for the crime. Here in Washington State,
there was a stink about it because there were a fair number of felons
that voted without having made restitution and without petitioning to
have voting rights restored. Of course there was nothing done about
it. No fines, no trials, no change in the vote tally.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

He got out of the military (nuke operator for the Navy) in '87, has
had some machining experience, Acroloks and others, but its been
years. Both are clean and sober, and can **** test.

Nuke operator that can't get a job? Red flag. Care to go into it?

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Gunner

He was all grown up after military service, presumabably able to pick
his pony and take his ride. Service is appreciated but it doesn't
confer a pass for scofflaw criminal conduct.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

Barbarians. We need to come over and set fire to the White house again!

I thought it was actually Canadian soldiers who did it, though they were
still UK's soldiers at the time.

I've been asking them to come back and do it again -- and get it right
this time -- for the past eight administrations. Then go back home and
we'll try to get our government right and keep it that way this time.
But will they help out a neighbor? Noooooo!

They just keep telling us to do it ourselves, as many of us tell other
nations; well, except for Iraq and Afghanistan and maybe a few (dozen?)
others at the moment.

Now, where's the sauce for that gander?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 01:53:36 +0000, the infamous Mark Rand
scrawled the following:

wrote:

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

Barbarians. We need to come over and set fire to the White house again!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were people (barbarians?) from
both countries who'd wish to trade "hits" with each other.

--
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wes wrote:
Gunner wrote:

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Yup. He screwed the pooch. I have a problem with our society. If we
let someone out of prision with out full restoration of rights, why
did we let them out at all?

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

Why not, Dick Taster? Be specific.

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

He got out of the military (nuke operator for the Navy) in '87, has
had some machining experience, Acroloks and others, but its been
years. Both are clean and sober, and can **** test.

Nuke operator that can't get a job? Red flag. Care to go into it?

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Gunner

He was all grown up after military service, presumabably able to pick
his pony and take his ride. Service is appreciated but it doesn't
confer a pass for scofflaw criminal conduct.

True enough.

But that doesnt solve his problem, though Im starting to wonder if he
isnt just a bum.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:13:59 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

He got out of the military (nuke operator for the Navy) in '87, has
had some machining experience, Acroloks and others, but its been
years. Both are clean and sober, and can **** test.

Nuke operator that can't get a job? Red flag. Care to go into it?

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Gunner

He was all grown up after military service, presumabably able to pick
his pony and take his ride. Service is appreciated but it doesn't
confer a pass for scofflaw criminal conduct.

True enough.

But that doesnt solve his problem, though Im starting to wonder if he
isnt just a bum.

Sounds to me like he's smart enough to solve his own problems. His
situation may be a problem according to your standards but perhaps not
to his. There are 'Nam vets that live as homeless people by choice.

Frankly..if it wernt for the 3 yr old grandson of the gal...Id not
bother with either of them. When I went down to LA this past week, I
slept in my truck rather than my travel trailer, so as not to put the
kid out on the street.

And I had a lady who wanted to go matress dancing with me..and I had no
place to take her. Damnit!!

Got a raincheck though....