Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Networking...got some people that need help

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:53:08 -0800, "Dick 'Tater"
wrote:

Wes wrote:
Gunner wrote:

Wes

21 yrs ago, he did a B&E after getting out of the service. Clean
record since then, but has a felony on his record. Pretty much the
mark of death to any high security position.

Yup. He screwed the pooch. I have a problem with our society. If we
let someone out of prision with out full restoration of rights, why
did we let them out at all?

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

Why not, Dick Taster? Be specific.

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania