Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Networking...got some people that need help

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 01:53:36 +0000, the infamous Mark Rand
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:53:08 -0800, "Dick 'Tater"
wrote:

We don't restore a felons right's Wes.
They can't, for instance, Vote.
Were you not the guy that was all up on that one?

You know.
Democrats registering prison inmates and all that?

Gunner doesn't deserve to vote anyway.

Barbarians. We need to come over and set fire to the White house again!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were people (barbarians?) from
both countries who'd wish to trade "hits" with each other.

--
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.