Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT -- Georgia Acted in Self-Defense -- Some people seem to misunderstand which country was invaded

Mikheil Saakashvili, President of Georgia, makes his case against the
Russians.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122817723737570713.html

The Wall Street Journal, 2 December 2008.

Joe Gwinn

Condo invaded by wharf borer beetles [email protected] Home Repair 15 June 10th 21 08:59 PM
The Golden Rule - A Man Takes a Stand - "Taliban fighters are guilty of nothing but standing in defense of the innocent victims of 911." - There is no defense for the criminal war act of attacking Iraq. It is only through censorship, t celtex UK diy 0 March 31st 08 11:31 PM
I fear for my country and my people. OKC Computers Home Repair 3 May 7th 07 06:34 AM
BEARS DEN INVADED!! Troy Woodworking 41 October 6th 06 09:47 PM
Help - insects have invaded my monitor! Nige Electronics Repair 0 September 27th 06 01:20 AM