Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default a little OT - anyone want some automotive repair books

these don't have ebay value, but I think there are enough folks here that
could use them that I'll rile up the trolls and offer them - four books,
soft cover, as follows:

Petersen's Basic Chassis, Suspension&brakes no 2,
Petersen's Basic carburetion and fuel systems no 3
the above two both say "hot rod magazine technical library" on the cover
Motor Trend basic auto repair manual (revised, updated.... new, '72 tune up
specifications)
Motor Trend basic auto repair manual no 3 (speical feature - '71 tune up
specs)

5 pounds of books - won't fit in a flat rate envelope - I think $8 plus
postage is fair - if you want them use my web site (below) to find me

if you don't want them, feel free to rant and rave about how I'm ruining the
newsgroup by offering something that is actually metal realated - I can
guarantee you that neither John McCain nor Barak Obama has approved this
message.
--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com