Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WTB: Digital Logic Circuit pcb repair books

I am looking for books from the 80's and newer that help you learn to
troubleshoot digital circuits. I would like to buy in bulk. Say a 40
pound box at a time. Maybe someone out there has some of these old
books they would like to sell off. I don't want to scare people off by
saying cheaply but hopefully we will agree on a fair price.
If you could email me at my other email address

That would stand more of a chance of me reading it.
Thanks
Russ

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Digital Logic Circuit pcb repair books

"Russ" wrote in message
ps.com...

I am looking for books from the 80's and newer that help you learn to
troubleshoot digital circuits. I would like to buy in bulk. Say a 40
pound box at a time.

Try http://www.mybookmarket.com/

or http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhpcb-onlineQQhtZ-1

(same company AFAIK).

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Russ" wrote in message
ps.com...
I am looking for books from the 80's and newer that help you learn to
troubleshoot digital circuits. I would like to buy in bulk. Say a 40
pound box at a time. Maybe someone out there has some of these old
books they would like to sell off. I don't want to scare people off by
saying cheaply but hopefully we will agree on a fair price.
If you could email me at my other email address

That would stand more of a chance of me reading it.

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Electr...e=UTF8&s=books

Very readable.