Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Circular File celebrates it's 100th item!

We are surrounded by expensive parts cleverly disguised as trash.

For example, that plastic cup you need for your prototype
hazard flasher can be had for thousands of dollars in tooling
fees and weeks of waiting. Or, you can just re-purpose the tub
that held the sugar glaze in the cinnamon rolls you baked yesterday.

Today, we have several sizes of plastic electrical conduit.
Jim Wilkins mentioned that it turns and threads easily.

With your participation, we can add the rest of the 9,900
items to bring the list past the 'usefulness threshold'.

Get your copy free from:
http://mysite.verizon.net/reswoead/id1.html

As always, I look forward to your helpful record entries, corrections
and suggestions.

Thanks!

--Winston