Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republicans are sore losers....

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 05:43:50 GMT, the infamous "Harold and Susan
Vordos" scrawled the following:

"RogerN" wrote in message
om...

. net...

snip----
I thought it was interesting that Jesus felt the same way about religious
folk as you do. It makes me also think of the time when Jesus got upset
with the people who were selling items in the temple, he turned their
tables of religious merchandise over and said they were making the house
of God a den of thieves. Just thought you ought to know you're not alone
in how you feel about this sort of thing.

Proof positive that man has abused the beliefs of others for centuries. Now

Would you guys please take your ongoing -religious- fervor to email?

(You got sucked right into his troll, Harold. Shame on you.)

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip-------

Would you guys please take your ongoing -religious- fervor to email?

(You got sucked right into his troll, Harold. Shame on you.)

You have a terrible sense of direction, eh?

Shame on you! :-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:42:46 GMT, the infamous "Harold and Susan
Vordos" scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
snip-------

Would you guys please take your ongoing -religious- fervor to email?

(You got sucked right into his troll, Harold. Shame on you.)

You have a terrible sense of direction, eh?

Shame on you! :-)

???

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.
-- Thomas A. Edison
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:42:46 GMT, the infamous "Harold and Susan
Vordos" scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
snip-------

Would you guys please take your ongoing -religious- fervor to email?

(You got sucked right into his troll, Harold. Shame on you.)

You have a terrible sense of direction, eh?

Shame on you! :-)

???

It's simple. I got sucked into nothing. You lost site of the fact that I
made decisions about what I wanted to do-----I was not dragged in against my
will, nor did I go there blindly. I chose to have that exchange, secure in
the knowledge that I was discussing an issue that he can not prove,
therefore it should not be presented to the masses. I pick my fights. I
could have walked away long ago. I chose not to. Frankly, I enjoy such
exchanges. Beats the hell out of discussing politics.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:21:54 GMT, the infamous "Harold and Susan
[...]

OK, enjoy your denial. The result is the same: a troll won that one.
shrug

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.
-- Thomas A. Edison

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip---

OK, enjoy your denial. The result is the same: a troll won that one.
shrug

Not in my eyes. There are no winners or losers. We each aired our
thoughts and talked a little about machining. That's good enough for me.
I don't have to "win" every conversation. Sometimes its just nice to get
the view from the other side. I did that. Didn't change my thoughts in the
least, and I, maybe, made a new friend. For me, everything isn't a
contest.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. net...

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip---

OK, enjoy your denial. The result is the same: a troll won that one.
shrug

Not in my eyes. There are no winners or losers. We each aired our
thoughts and talked a little about machining. That's good enough for me.
I don't have to "win" every conversation. Sometimes its just nice to get
the view from the other side. I did that. Didn't change my thoughts in
the least, and I, maybe, made a new friend. For me, everything isn't a
contest.

Yeah, maybe Harold will have me over to play with his mill! :-)

RogerN

Republicans are sore losers.... Wes[_2_] Metalworking 17 November 13th 08 05:44 AM
Republicans are sore losers.... Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 November 8th 08 01:02 AM
I am sore. Roger Shoaf Metalworking 10 October 29th 08 01:54 AM
WINNERS VERSUS LOSERS [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 9th 06 11:09 AM
WINNERS VERSUS LOSERS [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 9th 06 11:09 AM